This post has gift ideas for a woman who has everything. Unique ideas for the most challenging woman on your list.
Holiday Season 2021 is here. And as joyous as this season can is supposed to be it is also stressful, especially around gift giving. I’m hoping this blog post will alleviate some of the stress and simplify gift giving this year. Today I’m sharing my Holiday Gift Guide 2021.
I tried to make it, well, different.
Not weirdly different, but uniquely different. Ideas you may not have thought of otherwise. Brands that are new to you. Different ways to do gift-giving.
We all have that one person on our list. The one we can never buy for. This guide has gift ideas for a woman who has everything. If you have someone like this on your list, read on.
I think giving a gift is all about the intention. It doesn’t have to be grand, or fancy. A thoughtful gift that has some meaning behind it goes a long way. I tried to be intentional with my recommendations this year.
Many of these gift ideas are from female owned, small batch shops that give back. I love supporting brands like this, I hope you do as well.
Below each photo collage is an explanation of the gifts and links to shop for them. And, the hope is that you can find something for at least some of the people on your list. Those that are hardest to shop for.
Gifts for a woman who has everything
- Lip balm is my everything and Poppy and Pout is my current favorite. This is great for stocking stuffers, pre-teen/teen gifts, or party favors. There are tons of flavors, each one yummier than the next, and it truly moisturizes your lips in this dry winter weather. These are available at Beauty Heroes. Be sure to check out their Black Friday sale. It’s 20% site-wide so if you have any clean beauty needs, now is the time to grab them. They are also giving away gifts based on how much you spend during this Black Friday event which is live now.
- Travel bags from Cuyana. Since we are all gearing up to travel again, and these bags will get you where you want to go in style. This set comes in a few different colors and you can personalize them. So, these are perfect for that insatiable wanderlust in your life, the woman who travels for work, or gets ready at the gym. A most stylish way to carry your make-up and jewelry.
- These plastic-free hair ties and scrunchies are organic, fair trade, ethically produced and this company gives back. Plus they are cute and don’t damage your hair. It’s a win all around. These are another great stocking stuffer for the teen, exercise enthusiast, or any woman who wears a ponytail in your life.
- Lip to Lid Balmies offers easy application of makeup to your face. These are non-toxic, have zero-waste packaging, easy to throw in your purse, and can be worn any place you wear makeup(hence the name Lip to Lid). These come in two different color sets, but who could pass up a color combo called Fire and Spice?? Not me. I tried these and the pigment on them is so good. They go on smoothly and evenly. Beauty Heroes is also having a great Black Friday sale. 20% site-wide and their are gifts based on how much you spend.
- Silk lounge suit from Lunya. This set is so pretty, washable silk, soft, and thermoregulating so it keeps you just the right temp as you sleep. Night sweats, you’ve met your match. There are lots of colors and styles to choose from on the site, but this one is my favorite. Check out those slits up the legs. Perfect for that hot sleeper or friend who wants to lounge in style.
More ideas for holiday gift giving
6. Clean Beauty Subscription Box from Beauty Heroes. If you have someone who loves non-toxic beauty products, this is for them. Each month they will receive a box of clean beauty products to try. All products have been fully vetted by Beauty Heroes and members receive a discount on all Beauty Heroes purchases. There are different levels of membership. This is one to think about gifting to yourself. I’m sure you’ve been a good girl this year, so don’t forget yourself while shopping.
7. Slippers with feathers. I love pretty much anything with feathers (check out my post on fancy holiday ideas with the feather skirt) and my guess is you have someone on your list that does as well. These are moire silk, come in two other colors, and make the best gift for anyone that loves to keep their tootsies warm in winter.
8. Christmas ornaments make a gift idea for a woman who has everything. These are exceptional and come in a bunch of colors and different patterns. Shop the Avenue has the most beautiful and unique gift ideas for your home or to wear. Be sure to stroll around the shop online, you never know what treasure you may find.
9. These candlesticks in the different colors, sizes, and shapes are just beautiful alone or combined. They are currently on sale from $22-$44 each (total steal). So you can create your own combination as a gift to give your sister or mother-in-law, or a set of two for a hostess gift. These are exclusive to Shop the Avenue, so they will be a unique surprise for whoever receives them.
Hopefully this will get you started, at least with the most challenging and provide gift ideas for the woman who has everything on your naughty or nice list.
Let me know if you have any comments or questions below.
Wishing you and yours the Happiest of Holidays no matter what you celebrate.